Apply at the National Institute of Public Administration
General Application Information
- NIPA applications open on 30th June of the year preceding the year of study.
- Each prospective student must complete only one online application form. On the application form the National Institute 0f Public Administration offers a student the choice to choose which program the want to study.
- Once your application form has been processed, you will receive a student number(EMPLID).
- Receiving a student number (EMPLID) does NOT imply that you have been accepted by the National Institute of Public Administration yet. Admission is a separate process that your application undergoes after being evaluated by the relevant Training Divisions.
- It is in your best interest to complete your own application form online. The National Institute of Public Administration does not make use of representatives, agents or agencies during the application process. If you choose to make use of representatives, agents or agencies, you do so at your own risk. It is of utmost importance that you provide your personal email, mobile number and postal addresses to enable the institution to communicate with you directly.
The Online Application System is intended for use by new prospective students submitting an application to the National Institute of Public Administartion for the first time. It is not intended for students presently registered at the Institute.
To use the Online Application System you will need the following:
- internet access
- an email address which you can access regularly, because as soon as you submit your online application, a student number (EMPLID) will be sent to this email address as confirmation of receipt.
Prospective students may download and complete a hard copy application form. Once you have completed it and attached proof of payment of K150 for Diploma and K150 for Degree. Please mail it to:
Student Service Centre
National Institute of Public Administration
P.O Box 31990
Lusaka - Zambia
You can also request that a hard copy application form be posted to you by sending an e-mail with your details to email@example.com or by calling tel:+26 (0) 211 228 802/4.